Our team of healthcare executive recruiters will be attending the upcoming 2019 CHIME Fall Forum and presenting at the conference.
Judy Kirby is co-presenting with Hackensack Meridian Health Executive Vice President and CIO, David Reis, in a presentation “Transforming Isn’t for the Faint of Heart.” The track session is on November 5 at 4 p.m. and will cover important topics including:
- Understanding the “warning signs” that your IT department needs transformation.
- Ways leading CIOs drive transformation and help their organizations achieve clinical and business goals.
- Common pitfalls that cause IT transformations to fail and how to avoid them.
- Strategies for accelerating digital transformation in your organization.
Kirby Partners conducted the CIO executive search for Hackensack Meridian Health in 2017 and placed David there. Judy is excited to partner with David on this important presentation and to share the successes he’s achieved in the role.
Bryan Kirby and Jocelyn Clarke are leading an extensive 45-minute CHIME Professional Development session, “Building Your Brand- Career Development with Kirby Partners,” on November 4 at 7 a.m. and on November 5 at 7 a.m. Bryan and Jocelyn will bring constructive and career-changing applications you can put into practice. These sessions will cover the following objectives:
- “Storytelling” best practices
- Learn how to talk with clarity and ease in any situation
- Articulate strategies for communicating departmental wins
- Lessons learned from change management and marketing
- Create a resume that gets you interviews
There will be opportunities to connect with our executive healthcare recruiters Bryan and Jocelyn for one-on-one resume reviews following the sessions. Here’s the registration link if you’d like to attend.
The CHIME19 Fall CIO Forum is a premier event for healthcare CIO’s and runs Nov 3 – Nov 6 at the JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort & Spa.
The Kirby Partners team of healthcare executive recruiters has been placing exceptional healthcare information technology and cybersecurity leaders for 3o years and is proud to be named to Forbes “Best Executive Recruiting Firms” list for the 3rd consecutive year.