This position has been filled.
Atrium Health has retained Kirby Partners to identify, qualify, and present individuals for their Assistant Vice President Enterprise Architecture position.
The Assistant Vice President Enterprise Architecture is a Senior IS Executive accountable for providing top-level leadership and direction on technology strategy plans for Atrium Health’s technology environment, including the infrastructure and technical architectures, acquisition, design, and deployment of complex, integrated and standardized IS solutions to satisfy clinical, corporate and business functional requirements.
Key Network Indicators:
- 7,600 licensed beds
- Over 65,000 employees
- 11.6 million patient encounters
- $9,771,454 million net revenue
Reporting to the Chief Technology Officer (CTO), the AVP Enterprise Architecture is responsible for providing strategic technical direction on the solution architecture designs and systems engineering for infrastructure, middleware, mobile and platform solutions. The AVP Enterprise Architecture will oversee a staff of 14 (11 solution architects and three enterprise architects).
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or related field.
- Over 10 years of previous IS Executive experience managing operations services, teams & vendors.
- Over 12 years of experience in IT Service Management and Service Operations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Relocation or residency in the Charlotte area.
- Strong budgetary management abilities.
- Proven background of being visionary and strategic.
- Solid project management skills.
- ITIL Expert Certification strongly preferred.
- Proven record of ITIL process implementation and continuous improvement.
- A healthcare background is strongly desired.
- Strong technical knowledge of key platform technologies and infrastructure, including cloud, WAN, telephony, storage, servers and desktops.
- Experience in quality and and performance management an asset.
- Ability to quickly and creatively analyze and provide solutions to complex challenges.
- Familiarity with healthcare industry drivers such as Affordable Care Act, Population Health, and Meaningful Use Stages would be considered an asset.
For more information about the organization, position, and the community, click the “Full Profile” link (top right sidebar) or click here.