This position has been filled.
Tidelands Health has retained Kirby Partners to identify, qualify, and present individuals for their Chief Information Officer position.
The Chief Information Officer will direct an information technology staff of over 50 information technology professionals, collaborating with Tidelands Health executives and leaders of business lines throughout the enterprise network. This will include senior leadership, physicians, and senior management at each of the facilities. The Tidelands Health CIO reports to the enterprise CFO.
Tidelands Health is an award-winning three hospital health system in Murrells Inlet, South Carolina and the region’s largest integrated healthcare delivery network with more than 50 outpatient locations.
Key Network Indicators:
- 298 licensed beds
- 419,543 outpatient visits
- 1,736 employees
- $318,088,000 million total revenues
Tidelands Health Facilities:
- Tidelands Georgetown Memorial Hospital
- Tidelands Waccamaw Community Hospital
- Tidelands Waccamaw Rehabilitation Hospital
- More than 50 outpatient providers
The Vice President/Chief Information Officer is responsible for leading and advancing information technology throughout all the core processes and the mission of Tidelands Health. The CIO will be able to translate strategy into a tactical executable plan. The SVP/CIO must be a skilled facilitator who understands the nuances of working within a multi-site environment.
- Over seven years experience in senior level health care information technology management and operational experience with a focus on improving the quality and safety of healthcare
- Over five years health care information technology leadership experience at a senior management level such as Vice President or CIO level
- Significant strategic experience within a multi-entity hospital setting or hospital IDN
- Bachelor’s degree
- A strong background in Meditech, ECW, and real-world application of clinical informatics
- Experience in complex multi-site healthcare systems preferred
- An MBA or other applicable graduate degree is strongly preferred
For more information about the organization, position, and the community, click the “Full Profile” link (top right sidebar) or click here.