Orlando Health has retained Kirby Partners to conduct a nationwide executive search for candidates for their Corporate Director, PMO.
Orlando Health is a $3.8 billion not-for-profit healthcare organization and a community-based network of hospitals, physician practices, and outpatient care centers across Central Florida. The organization is home to the area’s only Level One Trauma Centers for adults and pediatrics and is a statutory teaching hospital system that offers both specialty and community hospitals. More than 3,100 physicians have privileges across the system, which is also one of the area’s largest employers with more than 20,200 employees who serve more than 97,000 inpatients, more than 2.5 million outpatients, and more than 4,800 international patients each year.
Additionally, Orlando Health provides more than $360 million in total value to the community in the form of charity care, community benefit programs and services, community building activities and more.
Corporate Director, PMO Job Overview
Orlando Health is seeking a Corporate Director, Project Management Office (PMO) who will direct and oversee the PMO to ensure IT programs and projects meet organization goals and requirements.
This position will coordinate, organize, monitor and support all activities across the OHI system The PMO will establish the project management framework, methodologies, best practices tracking mechanisms and infrastructure necessary to support and/or manage defined initiatives and all IT portfolios, programs, and projects.
In addition, the PMO will lead and coordinate change management, training and communication activities.
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification from the Project Management Institute required
- Agile Scrum Master Certification preferred
- Ten (10) years of information technology experience
- Five (5) years in a management role
- Prior PMO management experience
- Significant depth and breadth in the discipline of formal IT project management
- Broad knowledge of computing platforms, systems and technologies is required with specific knowledge and experience in IT planning, IT administration and operations and IT governance
For more information about the organization, this Corporate Director, PMO job, and the community, click the “Full Profile” link (top right sidebar).
Please note that Kirby Partners exclusively represents this job opportunity and all candidates will be presented through our team of executive recruiters. If you have questions about this position, please email Bryan Kirby.