This position has been filled.
Health First has retained Kirby Partners to conduct a nationwide executive search for their Director, Enterprise Data Integration position.
Health First is a not-for-profit, community healthcare system located in Brevard County, Florida. Health First includes four acute care hospitals, a Level II Trauma Center, a Level II NICU, a robust Medical Group, four fitness centers, a vibrant home care division, a hospice care team, a variety of outpatient services, a training and education center and more. Health First is proud to have more than 8,500 associates committed to achieving the top 10th percentile nationwide for quality/no harm, stewardship and customer service.
Health First Hospitals:
- Cape Canaveral Hospital
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Palm Bay Hospital
- Viera Hospital
Health First also manages their own health plan that provides Group, Individual and Medicare Advantage insurance coverage to more than 150,000 members in six counties.
Director, Enterprise Data Integration Overview:
Health First, with their strong position in the county and their exceptional leadership team, is taking data to the next level and is partnering with AdventHealth (formerly Adventist Health) to better serve their organization. This is not an acquisition or merger, but instead a partnership to utilize each other’s strengths. Reporting to the System Vice President of IDN Decision Support Analytics, this individual will lead and grow a team, currently of 3-4 people.
Partnering with both the Chief Digital Officer and the Chief Information Officer, this individual will be involved in data architecture, as well as data governance, and will interface with key leadership across all areas of the IDN. In addition, they will be working closely with AdventHealth on shared data. This position provides the opportunity to be a part of cutting edge technology.
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Master’s degree preferred
Management and Experience:
- 7+ years of healthcare-related data integration to support decision support analytics
- Progressive leadership responsibilities
- Knowledge of healthcare payer and/or provider analysis and reporting
- 5+ years of healthcare BI and data management experience
- Experience with data architecture
- Experience in a multi-entity complex, distributed organization
- A background of developing data analytics solutions and performing true data governance
- Implementation of an EDW
- Health plan technology management
- Proven abilities in resource allocation
For more information about the organization, position, and the community, click the “Full Profile” link (top right sidebar) or click here.
Please note that Kirby Partners exclusively represents this opportunity and all candidates will be presented through our team of executive recruiters. If you have questions about this position, please email Steve Bennett.