This position has been filled.
Seattle Children’s has retained Kirby Partners to conduct a nationwide executive search for their Director of Enterprise Imaging position.
Seattle Children’s delivers superior patient care, advances new discoveries and treatments through pediatric research, and serves as the pediatric and adolescent academic medical center for Washington, Alaska, Montana and Idaho – the largest region of any children’s hospital in the country. Seattle Children’s lives their mission, vision, and values and wants team players who can embrace their belief in taking care of children.
Director of Enterprise Imaging Position Overview:
The Director of Enterprise Imaging is responsible for leading, planning, programming, budgeting, implementation, maintenance, and management of enterprise-wide imaging systems with integration of Epic Enterprise Solutions and working with various departments that perform clinical imaging.
The Director of Enterprise Imaging will:
- Develop and implement both strategic and tactical plans and policies for imaging systems and operations
- Take a leadership role and collaborate with all physicians, staff members, technology vendors, and other external groups in the development and implementation of current and next-generation imaging information technology architectures and services that will enable the enterprise to thrive and grow, and remain a leader in healthcare delivery for the community
- Engage and build enduring relationships with the physician community, various leadership teams, stakeholders, nursing teams, technical staff, and administrative support teams
Required Education & Experience
- BS or BA in Business Administration, Computer Sciences or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of eight years increasingly responsible IT experience
- Minimum of five years experience in imaging operations
Preferred Education & Experience
- Master’s Degree in Technology Management or related field
- At least ten years of experience leading large scale imaging operations.
- Experience in Epic Radiant and/or Cupid preferred
- One of the following credentials: CIIP, PMP, MCSE
For more information about the organization, position, and the community, click the “Full Profile” link (top right sidebar) or click here.
Please note that Kirby Partners exclusively represents this opportunity and all candidates will be presented through our team of executive recruiters. If you have questions about this position, please email Jocelyn Clarke.