This position has been filled.
Divurgent has retained Kirby Partners to conduct a nationwide executive search for candidates for their Principal – Client Services.
Divurgent is a privately owned and operated healthcare consulting firm committed to healthcare IT evolution, deploying tailored solutions that help client partners achieve improved operational effectiveness, financial performance, and quality of patient care.
Divurgent has experienced year-over-year growth in its 13-year history, measured in both revenue and staff size.
In an industry filled by capital infusion and acquisition, Divurgent has the freedom to make decisions that are in the best interest of their client partners, rather than shareholders.
Since 2007, Divurgent has been driven by the ELITE values of: Excellence, Learning, Innovation, Trust, and Enthusiasm to redefine consulting and transform healthcare for their clients and the communities they serve.
Divergent is passionate about helping healthcare organizations navigate complex technology-enabled initiatives across:
- Payer systems
- Infrastructure platforms
Divurgent has delivered tangible business outcomes for several large health systems.
A list of client project scopes and highest value outcomes can be found here.
Principal – Client Services Position Overview
The Principal — Client Services position at Divurgent is an incredible opportunity to join a dynamic, growing healthcare technology consulting services firm.
The Principal will be responsible for delivering high-value outcomes to payer clients by overseeing engagements which include everything from advisory engagements to data integration to large go-lives. They will develop strong client relationships while delivering and executing on projects.
This Principal has an incredible opportunity to make an impact and influence Divurgent’s strategic direction through developing more offerings.
A key part of this role is having an “entrepreneurial focus”, identifying revenue opportunities, and building solutions to meet client needs.
Quality is important to the Divurgent culture; this position is outward facing, responsible for driving client satisfaction in support of remaining in the top 3 of KLAS ratings.
- Help clients define and evaluate corporate and business strategies
- Be a thought leader and subject matter advisor in technology
- Lead the development of Divurgent’s solutions and innovations
- Strengthen and differentiate the Divurgent brand
- Provide guidance on quantitative and qualitative analysis to drive outcomes
- Build strong client relationships
- Architect and deliver solutions and services
- Provide sales support in the payer area
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10+ years of experience in the business of healthcare
- Comprehensive understanding of the healthcare landscape
- Excellent working knowledge of evolving reimbursement landscape and the practice management environment
- Proven ability to identify the need for change, anticipating, recognizing, and creatively resolving resistance to change
- Work with others to view change as a positive challenge and opportunity for growth
For more information about the organization, the Principal – Client Services position, and the community, click the “Full Profile” link (top right sidebar).
Please note that Kirby Partners exclusively represents this job opportunity and all candidates will be presented through our team of executive recruiters. If you have questions about this position, please email Bryan Kirby