Charleston Area Medical Center has retained Kirby Partners to identify, qualify, and present individuals for their IT Manager Revenue Cycle Applications & Business Intelligence position.
As a senior leader in the IT department, the IT Manager, Revenue Cycle Applications & Business Intelligence will join a high-functioning team that is in the midst of an exciting transformation under a new CIO.
Charleston Area Medical Center, in Charleston, West Virginia, is truly a hidden gem in healthcare—as a recipient of the highly prestigious Malcom Baldrige National Quality Award, CAMC provides superior care and employment opportunities for a traditionally underserved community.
Key Network Indicators:
- 877 beds
- 800 physicians
- Over 6,800 employees
- $956 million operating revenue
IT Manager, Revenue Cycle Applications & Business Intelligence Position Description:
After being outsourced for many years, the IT department is developing new change management and governance processes and optimizing Cerner to create functionality that will further elevate the operation of the organization.
The IT Manager will lead a team of 20-30 employees and consultants to manage a suite of financial and revenue cycle applications, including Cerner (revenue cycle, scheduling, registration and HIM documentation imaging), Lawson, and Kronos and as well as business intelligence/analytics reporting. This is an ideal opportunity for a seasoned manager to continue to develop the skills necessary for an IT executive leadership role. The CIO is especially focused on mentoring her team and providing career ladders.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Six years revenue cycle/financial application management experience
- Strong understanding of revenue cycle operations
- Four years in healthcare environment with three years of direct personnel management
- Master’s degree
- Cerner revenue cycle
- Experience working with healthcare accounts receivable operating processes
- Familiarity with HIM/coding process
- Familiarity with data analytics/data mining
- Experience with formal IT governance processes
- Track record of delivering excellent customer service
For more information about the organization, position, and the community, click the “Full Profile” link (top right sidebar) or click here.