This position has been filled.
Orlando Health has retained Kirby Partners to conduct a nationwide executive search for their CISO/Corporate Director of Security & Resiliency position.
Orlando Health is a $3.4 billion not-for-profit healthcare organization with more than 2,400 beds serving Central Florida residents and 10,000 international annual visitors.
Orlando Health consists of eight hospitals and several outpatient centers. The health system has the area’s only Level One Trauma Center for adults and pediatrics and is a statutory teaching hospital system that offers both specialty and community hospitals.
Corporate Director of Security & Resiliency Overview
The Orlando Health (OHi) Corporate Director of IT Resiliency and Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) is responsible for establishing and maintaining the vision, strategy and program to ensure information assets and technologies are adequately protected across the entire OHi organization.
As a member of the office of the CIO (OCIO), collaborates and interacts with all OCIO council members regarding operational, financial, legal, program management, audit services and special project planning. In a matrix organizational manner, reports directly to the Orlando Health Chief Information Officer, and indirectly to the Chief Compliance and Ethics Officer, working in collaboration with the Chief Privacy Officer (CPO) and Corporate Manager of Emergency Preparedness to ensure the right audit and general controls, risk management and compliance independence are adhered to.
This position has direct leadership duties for Security leaders, IT Disaster Recovery, Major Incident Management and Business Continuity leaders who will be leading teams responsible for the development of security and business continuity policies and procedures, security architectures, operational support, regulatory compliance and major incident response. The CISO will interact at the executive level with third party organizations that provide services to Orlando Health to ensure the security and IT resiliency needs of OHi are being met.
- Bachelor’s degree
- CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional)
- At least three (3) years of security leadership in a health care environment and seven (7) years of full-time experience in information systems security planning, auditing, design, testing, implementation and maintenance
- Working knowledge of information systems and related technologies such as data networking, end-user applications, data center operations, customer support, general IT controls and processes, server and PC hardware, operating systems, monitoring tools, encryption, and wireless networking
- Thorough knowledge of healthcare privacy and information security policies, procedures, regulations, and law
- Master’s degree
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Other relevant certifications such as CHS (Certified in Healthcare Security) and CSCS (Certified Security Compliance Specialist)
For more information about the organization, position, and the community, click the “Full Profile” link (top right sidebar) or click here.
Please note that Kirby Partners exclusively represents this opportunity and all candidates will be presented through our team of executive recruiters. If you have questions about this position, please email Bryan Kirby.