Samaritan Health Services has retained Kirby Partners to fill their Vice President Health Plan in Corvallis, Oregon.
Samaritan Health Services is a not-for-profit regional network with five hospitals, including a Level 2 trauma center in Corvallis, clinics, and other health services that care for 290,000 residents in the mid-Willamette Valley and central Oregon Coast.
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Samaritan Albany General Hospital
- Samaritan North Lincoln Hospital
- Samaritan Pacific Comunities Hospital
- Samaritan Lebanon Community Hospital
As one of the region’s major employers, Samaritan actively participates in efforts to strengthen and grow the local economy, as well as to improve quality of life through high-achieving schools, a strong network of social services, and a commitment to preserving and protecting the environment.
Samaritan Health Services Facts & Figures
- 6,000 employees
- $1,233.2M revenue
- $1,219.2M operating expenses
- $14M net income
- $154.5M provided in charitable care and local community benefits
- 80 primary care and specialty physician clinics
- $3-$6M raised annually through foundations
The VP Health Plan position is in Corvallis, Oregon, located within a 90 minutes drive of the Portland Metropolitan area, world-class skiing, and the scenic Oregon coast.
Corvallis is a great place to live with a top-rated public school district, a temperate climate, and outdoor access to nearly 60 miles of multi-use trails in the city and surrounding natural areas.
A full job description and application for the Vice President Health Plan position can be found here.