We’re pleased to be starting our national Senior Dir of Enterprise Applications search for Southern Illinois Healthcare (SIH).
Sr Dir of Enterprise Applications Highlights
- SIH, located in Carbondale Illinois, includes four hospitals, a comprehensive cancer center, a Level II Trauma Center, and more than 30 outpatient and specialty practices.
- SIH is a mission-driven organization that offers a good work-life balance; to support career growth and development, the organization offers tuition reimbursement. The Sr Dir of Enterprise Applications may work remotely.
- The Sr Dir of Enterprise Applications is a key leadership position that reports to the CIO and oversees four direct reports (the total team size is 50).
- This key leadership position will bridge the gap between the CIO and the manager level, adding accountability, improving productivity, and providing mentoring.
- The position is an excellent opportunity to work for a progressive CIO and shape the future of a department. For candidates seeking career growth, there is a potential career path to the CIO role.
Initial projects for the Sr Dir of Enterprise Applications include these high-visibility initiatives:
- Assisting with the transition and implementation of Epic into a newly acquired hospital
- Application optimization and Epic updates
- Workday implementation (June 2024)
- Transition to Epic Hyperdrive (2024)
- Potential implementation of Salesforce into the call center
SIH is a not-for-profit health system serving the southernmost counties of Illinois and holds affiliations with Prairie Heart Institute, SIU School of Medicine Family Practice Residency Program, Siteman Cancer Network, and the BJC Collaborative (a partnership among health care systems throughout Illinois, Missouri and Eastern Kansas).
Facts and Figures:
- 3,826 employees
- 621 medical staff
- 2,171 births
- 378 licensed beds
- 17,577 inpatient discharges
- 724 ICU discharges
- 79,038 ED visits
- 192 special care nursery discharges
- 11,307 surgeries (inpatient and outpatient)
- 226,486 primary care clinic visits
- 518,619 outpatient registrations
- $175,951,860 total community benefit
A more detailed job description and an application can be found here.