Steps that Fuel Our Superior Track Record of Healthcare IT Executive Search Sucess
Our Recruitment Process
At Kirby Partners, we know how valuable your time is, so we use our proven framework to efficiently attract outstanding individuals who have the qualities and skills required to join your team.
Our carefully devised executive IT search process follows these steps:
- Needs Analysis. We ask lots of questions. To be successful we need a detailed blueprint of what skills, talents, management style and abilities are needed to be successful in your organization. This phase typically includes an onsite kick-off meeting with key stakeholders so we can understand the organization and culture allowing us accurately “sell” the opportunity to prospective candidates.
- Sell the opportunity. We help you prepare for presenting this opportunity not just in terms of the position but in terms of the organization, the location, and advancement opportunities. Kirby Partners develops proprietary attraction based marketing materials to highlight the opportunity, the organization, and the area.
- Talent Sourcing. The best candidates are currently performing in their present position. Armed with a white paper that sells your opportunity, we go find those who are currently successful. We actively market your position using a multi-tiered approach to reach the most qualified candidates in the shortest amount of time. Techniques we use include:
- Emailing candidates in our extensive database
- Promoting the position through social media and professional associations
- Phone calls and referrals
- Candidate References. The references are tailored to the position so we ask questions that directly relate to what skills will be successful in your position. Kirby Partners thoroughly vets candidates to ensure they have the technical astuteness and skills needed to be successful at your organization.
How successful is our process? On average, our clients interview 96% of the potential candidates we present, and of those, 98% of our candidates accept their offers. The long-term success of this process is also evident, since the candidates we place have significantly longer than average tenure with their organizations. Kirby Partners has one of the best reputations in the Executive Search Industry and consistently outperforms clients’ expectations.
Put our experience to work for you. Contact one of our professional healthcare IT recruiters now to discuss your needs.