Kirby Partners offers customized solutions for hiring exemplary leaders. Since 1989, our executive recruiters have formed deep relationships with our clients and candidates. For us, every search is personal. We're honored to be a 3 year "Forbes America’s Best Executive Search Firms” Honoree.
Your executive hires need to be the best talent available, not the best talent responding to job postings.
When you post an open executive position, you’ll likely find yourself inundated with unqualified candidates. The best candidates often aren’t actively searching for a new position and probably won’t learn about your opening unless sought out.
We understand the struggle to avoid a bad hire while feeling pressured to fill an open position. It’s hard to find the time and resources to hire an executive, yet you know it has to be done right.
Kirby Partners has helped hundreds of healthcare organizations and companies solve this exact problem.
Our outcome-focused approach leverages innovative search techniques, proprietary tools, and world-class project management to efficiently secure the perfect leader for your organization.
Extensive Industry Knowledge
Leading healthcare organizations and corporations rely on Kirby Partners for their strategic hiring needs. We are frequently called upon to share our healthcare information technology and cybersecurity expertise.
Our Results Speak For Us
years of executive search experience
years average tenure of placed executives
percent of clients recommend us
Our Results Build Relationships
- "Judy Kirby and her associates provided a high degree of professionalism and service to our search for a senior level information technology executive. They provided a solid slate of candidates and matched our needs and that of the candidates quickly and comfortably which allowed us to get to the selection process in a reasonable period of time."
Jon P. Burns, CEO
University of Maryland Medical System
- "Judy and her team have taken the time to really understand our mission, values, and organizational culture and have become key strategic partners, reducing our time to hire and providing access to candidates that we otherwise wouldn’t have had. The candidates I’ve hired from them have excelled and I would recommend Kirby Partners to anyone who wants to recruit the very best healthcare IT talent."
Bert Reese, Former Senior Vice President and CIO
- "It is my opinion that Kirby Partners is the very best professional search organization serving our industry today. I could not be more impressed by, or appreciative, of their continued service to me and Sutter Health."
Jon Manis, Former Senior Vice President and CIO
- "We used Kirby Partners for our VP/CIO position which we anticipated to be a difficult search. Judy Kirby was our point person and right from the start she relieved any concerns. The process from beginning to end was very well structured which including a timeline of deliverables, detailed candidate profiles and ultimately a placement of a top notch CIO. I would highly recommend the firm; they are resourceful, responsive, well organized and get the job done!"
Fran Keane, VP Human Resources
CentraState Healthcare System
- "Kirby Partners has been a great firm to work with in recruiting great people for great organizations. It's rare to find a firm like Kirby Partners that works to understand the organization's culture, competencies, and needed skills while partnering to attract the best and brightest people. Kirby Partners cares about the long term relationship and success of an organization to recruit and retain the best people for all parties involved.
Michael Dozier, CIO
Lafayette General Health
- "Judy and Bryan worked closely with our team to understand our culture and our needs for a CIO. They worked with us to present a terrific panel of qualified applicants. We were able to select a candidate who was a cultural fit and had the skills required (and some we weren't even requesting). They are a responsive team and helped us make the selection in a timely manner. We would use Kirby Partners again and I highly recommend them."
Grace Wakulchik, COO
Akron Children's Hospital