Part 1: Collection of information
Information you provide to us:
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you fill out a form, make a purchase, participate in a contest or promotion, communicate with us via third party social media sites, interact with a message board, submit a resume, apply for a job, request customer support, use our platform or otherwise communicate with us.
The types of information we may collect include: (1) identifiers, such as your full name, phone number, email address, postal mail address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, internet protocol address, (2) commercial information, such as records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies, (3) professional or employment-related information such as company name, company payment information, and business contact information (e.g., business phone number, address, or email); and (4) any other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Visit our Website
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We log information about your use of our website, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, your general location and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Transactional Information: When you make a purchase, we collect information about the transaction, such as purchase details, purchase price, and date and location of the transaction. We or a designated third party may collect payment and credit card information when you subscribe to our paid Services or purchase additional services.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
Information We Derive
We may derive information or draw inferences about you based on the information we collect. For example, we may make inferences about your location based on your IP address. We may also infer information about your email and contact preferences based on how you respond to our communications with you, what information you find helpful, and what type of communication language most resonates with you.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, we may collect information about you from third parties, including but not limited to social media sites, credit bureaus, data enrichment providers and publicly available sources.
Part 2: How we use the information you provide
We use the information we collect to provide, maintain and improve our services/
We may also use the information we collect to:
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions and send you transaction-related information, including confirmations and invoices;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards and events offered by Kirby Partners, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Audit related to a current interaction with the consumer and concurrent transactions, including but not limited to, counting ad impressions of unique visitors, verifying positioning and quality of ad impressions, and auditing compliance with this specification and other standards;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors impairing existing intended functionality;
- Undertake internal research for technical development and demonstration;
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of Kirby Partners and others;
- Personalize and improve the services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests; and
- Facilitate contests, sweepstakes and promotions and process and deliver entries and rewards.
Part 3: Sharing of Information
We may need to engage third party companies and individuals (such as payment processors, research companies and analytics and security providers) to help us operate and provide services. These third parties have only limited access to information about you, may use such information only to perform these tasks on our behalf, and are obligated to us not to disclose or use information about you for other purposes.
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Kirby Partners or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
- Between and among Kirby Partners and our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and other companies under common control and ownership; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
We also use Google Analytics within our Services. For more information on how Google may use personal information about you, see www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/ for more information.
Part 4: Your Choices
If you access our website using a mobile device, the device ID may be recorded and used for purposes similar to those of cookies. We do not identify or record a device location without your specific permission.
Although most browsers and devices accept cookies by default, their settings usually allow you to clear or decline cookies. If you disable cookies, however, some of the features of our services may not function properly.
To prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics, you can install Google’s opt-out browser add-on.
To opt out of ads on Facebook, Pinterest, or Google that are targeted to your interests, use your Facebook, Pinterest, or Google Ads settings.
Check your mobile device for settings that control ads based on your interactions with the applications on your device. For example, on your iOS device, enable the “Limit Ad Tracking” setting, and on your Android device, enable the “Opt out of Ads Personalization” setting.
Promotional Communications & Email Marketing
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from Kirby Partners by following the instructions in those emails or by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any of our emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about a search we’re working on or our ongoing business relations.
Mobile Push Notifications/Alerts
With your consent, we may send promotional and non-promotional push notifications or alerts to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.
Part 5: Links to other websites
Kirby Partners Inc.
1485 International Parkway, Suite 2051
Lake Mary FL 32746