Presbyterian Health has retained Kirby Partners to identify, qualify and present individuals for their Executive Director of Epic and Clinical Applications Position.
Presbyterian Health is a $3 billion healthcare system with 8 hospitals and over 10,000 employees. They are a locally owned and operated not-for-profit healthcare system known nationally for their extensive experience in integrating healthcare financing and delivery. They serve one in three New Mexicans with healthcare or coverage.
Executive Director of Epic and Clinical Applications Position Highlights
The Executive Director of Epic and Clinical Applications is a IT senior leadership position who reports to the CIO and is responsible for the adoption of Epic and other clinical systems in a large integrated delivery system.
- Provide leadership, coaching, and mentoring to a team of over 100 people including 2 Senior Managers and 6 Managers
- Engage customers throughout the organization and provide leadership on optimization
- Performance Excellence – Establish departmental metrics/goals and objectives; report department accomplishments and plans on a regular basis
- Manage a budget of approximately $40-$50M
- Compliance Excellence – Ensure compliance with all regulatory and security requirements associated with system implementation and ongoing support
- Operational Excellence – Direct, organize & control the planning, deployment and maintenance of the Presbyterian Healthcare Services enterprise-wide software systems
- Support and comply with IT systems management processes and metrics (i.e. problem management, change management, configuration management, escalation management, release management, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree; Master’s degree desired
- Epic Experience
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to engage
- Clinical background desired