This position has been filled.
Chief Information Security Officer
Beaumont HealthSouthfield, MI
Beaumont Health has retained Kirby Partners to identify, qualify, and present individuals for their Chief Information Security Officer position.
The Chief Information Security Officer is a senior IT leadership role with enterprise responsibility and accountability for the IT Cyber Security team. Working within a “greenfield” environment, the CISO will lead a team to ensure IT governance and policies and procedures are enacted and will also partner closely with the CTO to help ensure infrastructure security.
Beaumont Health, Michigan’s largest health care system with eight hospitals and 187 outpatient sites, has received national recognition, including U.S. News & World Report’s “America’s Best Hospitals” list.
Key Network Indicators:
- 38,000 employees
- 5,000 physicians
- 3,429 total beds
- $4.4 billion total net revenue
Chief Information Security Officer Position Description:
Beaumont’s Chief Information Security Officer is a senior member of the IT leadership team and reports to the Executive Vice President/CIO. This is a very collaborative and operational position with dual reporting to Compliance. Compliance is responsible for privacy and policy violations. The CISO will lead a team to ensure IT governance and policies and procedures are enacted and will also partner closely with the CTO to help ensure infrastructure security.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Track record of establishing IT Cyber Security as an enabler and differentiator
- Approximately 10 years of experience overseeing IT Cyber Security in a complex environment
- Healthcare experience preferred (including peripheral industries)
- Strong communication skills and the ability to present to the board and interface with other executives both within and outside of the organization
- Strong leadership skills of approximately 4 years having led teams of at least 15 individuals
- Advanced degree preferred
For more information about the organization, position, and the community, click the “Full Profile” link (top right sidebar) or click here.