This position has been filled.
Inova has retained Kirby Partners to conduct a nationwide executive search for candidates for their Director of Telecommunications Services.
Inova is Northern Virginia’s leading nonprofit healthcare provider and home to its only Level 1 Trauma Center and Level 4 Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
Inova provides for more than two million patient visits each year through an integrated network of hospitals, primary and specialty care practices, emergency and urgent care centers, outpatient services, and destination institutes.
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova L.J. Murphy Children’s Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Loudoun Hospital
- Inova Mount Vernon Hospital
Inova makes its world-class healthcare, education and wellness programming accessible to area residents, regardless of their ability to pay.
Inova provides community benefit through:
- Subsidized health services
- Free or discounted charity care
- Clinical programs for low-income residents
- Investments in cutting edge research
Inova’s commitment to its Northern Virginia community is to provide access to healthcare services, and to provide preventative health and disease management programs that educate and help keep people healthy and out of the hospital.
Director of Telecommunications Position Overview
The Director of Telecommunications Services manages, plans, designs and implements all aspects of the enterprise telecommunication technology.
This key director is responsible for voice circuit planning and redundancy, telecommunication architecture, and infrastructure.
The director and their 20+ person team maintains existing telecommunications infrastructure and services while developing a roadmap for the future with a focus on creating high availability with a goal of achieving continuous availability of all critical infrastructure.
The Director of Telecommunications Services, reports to the CTO and works collaboratively with the Director of Technology Services for data center planning, network, and server architecture alignment.
This Director will be key in taking Inova from basic communications to cutting-edge technology.
- Inova will be upgrading Avaya on an enterprise-wide level.
- A complete rebuild is planned for the call center.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline.
- Must have 10+ years of experience with Avaya and Cisco telecommunications equipment.
- Ability to manage large-scale IT projects.
- Ability to design, implement and support large multi-location call centers.
- Experience in development and execution of IT strategic plans.
- Background working in a similar scope and scale regarding team size, budget, and complex environment.
For more information about the organization, the Director of Telecommunications Services position, and the community, click the “Full Profile” link (top right sidebar).
Please note that Kirby Partners exclusively represents this job opportunity and all candidates will be presented through our team of executive recruiters. If you have questions about this position, please email Bryan Kirby.