This position has been filled.
Chapters Health System has retained Kirby Partners to identify, qualify, and present individuals for their Director PMO position.
The Director PMO is a new position and is responsible for ensuring that Chapters Health System’s project management standards are upheld and clearly defined throughout the entire process of each project’s development and execution.
Chapters Health System, headquartered in Temple Terrace, Florida, has been a progressive leader in hospice, palliative care and home health since 1983. A “Great Place to Work” health system, Chapters Health provides services for Citrus, Hardee, Hernando, Highlands, Hillsborough, Pasco, Pinellas and Polk counties.
Key Network Indicators:
- ~15,000 patients
- $229 million total assets
- $174 million total revenue
Director Project Management Office Position Description:
The Director PMO will report to the CIO, oversee two project managers and other IT staff that manage projects. This position will oversee the project portfolio which includes both IT projects and construction projects. At any given time there are generally 30-40 projects underway. The Project Management Office Director will have an opportunity to work with a mission-driven organization with a visionary new CEO in the midst of an EHR vendor selection.
- 8 years of project management experience; 4 years of management experience
- Demonstrated success managing a range of complex medium to large projects
- PMP certification
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage relationships with a range of stakeholders including executive sponsors, department leadership, and business/system analysts
- Proven background in educating enterprise-wide staff members about the value of a PMO
- Healthcare experience preferred
For more information about the organization, position, and the community, click the “Full Profile” link (top right sidebar) or click here.