Kirby Partners has been retained to conduct a nationwide executive search for candidates for an Enterprise Architect.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 15+ years of IT leadership experience
- Working experience and understanding of Enterprise Architecture best practices
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture, business re-engineering principles and processes
- Basic knowledge of financial models and budgeting
- Proven leadership ability
- Expert level background in three or more defined EA applications areas
- Master’s degree
- Working knowledge of hospitals and healthcare industry
- TOGAF certification
The Work Environment:
This position can be remote/hybrid, but successful candidates will reside or relocate within the region the system serves. The individual will be required to be on-site weekly.
Please note that Kirby Partners exclusively represents this job opportunity and all candidates will be presented through our team of executive recruiters. If you have questions about this position, please email Jaclyn Gates.