This position has been filled.
The MENTOR Network has retained Kirby Partners to conduct a nationwide executive search for candidates for their Senior Director, Business Intelligence.
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local health and human services providers in more than 30 states offering an array of quality, community-based services to adults and children, and their families. Founded in 1980, The Network has made a positive impact in the lives of thousands of children and adults across the country.
The MENTOR Network’s continuum of home and community-based services make a difference in the lives of many people, including:
- Youth and Families at Risk
- Youth with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- Youth with Brain and Spinal Cord Injuries
- Adults with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- Adults with Brain and Spinal Cord Injuries
- Elders in Need of Support
Senior Director, Business Intelligence Job Overview
The Senior Director, Business Intelligence, is a new leadership position reporting to the CIO. As an organization, The MENTOR Network is looking for data to lead them forward on their growth trajectory. The MENTOR Network is a 100% virtual organization and uses Go To Meeting. The CEO lives in San Antonio and the CIO in Virginia. With locations in 36 states, there are no restrictions on where an individual can live.
The MENTOR Network has the largest database in the world of clinically established best practices for traumatic brain injuries. They are looking for this individual to lead a high performing team and continue to grow the team as the organization becomes increasingly data driven. The Senior Director has the opportunity to decide on the direction and build the “brand new tool box.” The organization wants to use this data to positively influence where they are performing well and where they are not. They want better dashboards on incidents and to help drive HR decisions and outcomes.
Initial projects may include establishing data marts for human resources, taking manual elements out of data reporting, producing information on service quality that can lead to action, remote monitoring of patients, and enhancing census data.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university.
- Experience in developing, transforming and delivering data strategies to enable differentiating analytic and reporting capabilities including self-service capabilities.
- Ability to articulate a strategy and implementation approach.
- Ability to manage a diverse set of operational reporting and analytics requirements.
- Be adept at managing innovation such as machine-learning.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication, collaboration, negotiation, facilitation and influencing skills.
Kirby Partners exclusively represents this opportunity. Interviews will be virtual, and a hiring decision will be made to enable an October start date. If you have questions, please email Steve Bennett.