This position has been filled.
Partners Health Management has retained Kirby Partners to conduct a nationwide executive search for candidates for their Senior Director of Enterprise Data Analytics.
You will often hear people call Partners a local management entity/managed care organization or LME/MCO.
Partners considers itself a MCO…a Member Care Organization™.
The organization is recognized across North Carolina for their Partners Community Model and their unwavering commitment to individuals and families they serve. The system of care Partners manages is shaped by the choices of their members and their families and designed to meet the unique needs of each community in their service area.
Partners provides access to care for central and western North Carolina’s most vulnerable citizens.
They manage Medicaid, state and local funding for intellectual/developmental disabilities, mental health, substance use disorder and traumatic brain injury (IDD/MH/SUD/TBI) services in their covered areas.
Late in 2022, Partners will begin the operation of a North Carolina Tailored Plan, adding physical health and pharmacy services to their existing service array.
“Partners believes strongly in our mission to improve lives and strengthen communities.
There are no better opportunities to achieve this than by creating community-based programs focused on solving the core problems impacting health in a community.”
Rhett Melton, CEO for Partners
Senior Director of Enterprise Data Analytics Position Overview
The Senior Director of Enterprise Data Analytics will harness the power of data to improve patient care and fulfill reporting requirements.
The Senior Director will report to the CIO and work collaboratively with Partners Health Management’s leadership team to provide access to operational data and metrics.
This position is a senior level role responsible for driving analytics, data visualization, and data automation for all functions of the organization.
The Senior Director of Enterprise Data Analytics will also:
- Thoughtfully lead enterprise-wide efforts to create a data-driven culture.
- Advance the sustainable use of meaningful, easily accessible, and user-friendly data.
- Lead data governance efforts focused on standardizing and harmonizing data.
- Establish and manage strong data analytics and architecture to support the organization as a data-driven leader.
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Data Analytics, Informatics, Computer Science, Statistics, Data Management, or a related field.
- Experience ramping up analytics programs, including integrating with work of other teams to ensure analytics approach is aligned with strategy and available data.
- Ability to effectively communicate complex analytical concepts with confidence to non-technical audiences.
- Experience implementing and supporting production reporting and analytic systems to exacting service levels that deliver multiple subject areas with cross functional integration.
- Expertise selecting context-appropriate modeling, analysis, and reporting techniques, with hands-on skills with common analytics techniques such as: factor analysis, regression/logistic regression, CHAID/decision trees, K-means, univariate analysis, cross-tabs, and time series analysis.
Relocation is not required for this position. The position will require an on-site presence for monthly leadership meetings; Partners Health Management will cover travel expenses.
For more information about the organization, the Senior Director of Enterprise Data Analytics position, and the community, click the “Full Profile” link (top right sidebar).
Please note that Kirby Partners exclusively represents this job opportunity and all candidates will be presented through our team of executive recruiters. If you have questions about this position, please email Bryan Kirby.