This position has been filled.
Health First has retained Kirby Partners to conduct a nationwide executive search for their System Director of Clinical & Operational Analytics position.
Health First is a not-for-profit, community healthcare system located in Brevard County, Florida. Health First includes four acute care hospitals, a Level II Trauma Center, a Level II NICU, a robust Medical Group, four fitness centers, a vibrant home care division, a hospice care team, a variety of outpatient services, a training and education center and more. Health First is proud to have more than 8,500 associates committed to achieving the top 10th percentile nationwide for quality/no harm, stewardship and customer service.
Health First Hospitals:
- Cape Canaveral Hospital
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Palm Bay Hospital
- Viera Hospital
Health First also manages their own health plan that provides Group, Individual and Medicare Advantage insurance coverage to more than 150,000 members in six counties.
System Director of Clinical & Operational Analytics Position Overview
This enterprise-wide position with oversee the Decision Support Analytics (DSA) team that addresses data integration, information, analytical, and reporting needs of all functional areas for the Health First Integrated Delivery Network. The System Director provides the opportunity to build on the existing data and analytics team competencies to deliver a best in class capability that positions Health First for success in the ever changing health care industry. Reporting to the System Vice President of IDN Decision Support Analytics, this individual will lead and grow the teams overseeing analytics and enterprise data warehouse technology (13-15 people).
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years of healthcare-related data integration to support decision support analytics
- 5+ years of healthcare BI and data management experience
- Progressive leadership responsibilities
- Knowledge of healthcare payer and/or provider analysis and reporting
- Experience with data architecture
- Experience in a multi-entity complex, distributed organization
- A background of developing data analytics solutions including data modeling
- Experience with data governance
- Needs to be both strategic and tactical
For more information about the organization, position, and the community, click the “Full Profile” link (top right sidebar) or click here.
Please note that Kirby Partners exclusively represents this opportunity and all candidates will be presented through our team of executive recruiters. If you have questions about this position, please email Steve Bennett.