This position has been filled.
Health First has retained Kirby Partners to conduct a nationwide executive search for their System VP, Information Technology Health Plans position.
Health First is a not-for-profit, community healthcare system located in Brevard County, Florida. Health First includes four acute care hospitals, a Level II Trauma Center, a Level II NICU, a robust Medical Group, four fitness centers, a vibrant home care division, a hospice care team, a variety of outpatient services, a training and education center and more. Health First is proud to have more than 8,500 associates committed to achieving the top 10th percentile nationwide for quality/no harm, stewardship and customer service.
Health First Hospitals:
- Cape Canaveral Hospital
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Palm Bay Hospital
- Viera Hospital
Health First also manages their own health plan that provides Group, Individual and Medicare Advantage insurance coverage to more than 150,000 members in six counties.
VP, Information Technology Health Plans Position Overview
The Health First Health Plan is poised for growth, with a projection of more than doubling their membership in the next several years. This is an opportunity for a seasoned health plan IT leader to use their strong technical experience to improve technology and applications. The Vice President of Information Technology – Health Plan, will be responsibible for the establishment and execution of the Health Plan IT strategy. Reporting to the Health First CIO with a matrix relationship to the Health First Health Plan COO, this individual will ensure alignment with the business and technology strategies to help the Health Plan scale.
- Bachelor’s and MBA or post graduate degree in Computer Science or relevant business field
- Ten years’ or more of experience in a senior IT leadership position with a health plan, insurance company, or equivalent job.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the health insurance technology marketplace with extensive expertise in health insurance information and digital systems.
- In-depth technology background and experience in computers, networking, and IT infrastructure.
- Understanding of Health Plan data analytics, reporting, scorecards, data governance and data quality.
- Experience within an Integrated Delivery Network or similar provider/payer organization preferred.
For more information about the organization, position, and the community, click the “Full Profile” link (top right sidebar) or click here.
Please note that Kirby Partners exclusively represents this opportunity and all candidates will be presented through our team of executive recruiters. If you have questions about this position, please email Steve Bennett.