Southcoast Health has retained Kirby Partners to conduct a nationwide executive search for candidates for their Director of ERP.
is a not-for-profit, community-based health system with multiple access points, offering an integrated continuum of health services throughout southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
The health system includes four hospitals:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital in Fall River
- St. Luke’s Hospital in New Bedford
- Tobey Hospital in Wareham
- Southcoast Behavioral Health in Dartmouth
In addition to its hospitals and a physician network of more than 450 providers, Southcoast has more than 55 service locations across the South Coast of Massachusetts and Rhode Island. This includes more than 40 physician practices as well as urgent care centers, a Visiting Nurse Association, the Centers for Cancer Care, outpatient surgery centers, and numerous ancillary facilities.
Director of ERP Job Overview
The Director of ERP at Southcoast Health is a highly visible position that will work with business stakeholders in human resources, supply chain and finance. This position will set strategic direction and help users understand "the art of possible" with Peoplesoft and Kronos.
The Director of ERP will mature business processes and increase utilization. He/she will actively participate in governance and will work to advance analytics maturity.
Under the general direction of the Senior Vice President/CIO for Southcoast Health System, the Director of ERP performs a wide variety of duties including planning, directing, and evaluating staff in implementing Enterprise Resource Planning software. He/she is responsible for working with departmental leaders to identify and/or implement improved work processes and increased efficiencies.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of experience in healthcare
- 5+ years of experience managing major projects
- 5+ years of IT management experience
- Intermediate mathematical skills; basic statistical analysis skills
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Business or a related field
- Experience with process modeling, work redesign, and ROI initiatives
- 5+ years of experience working in Oracle PeopleSoft FSCM and HCM
- Kronos experience for timekeeping and workforce scheduling highly desirable
For more information about the organization, this Director of ERP job, and the community, click the “Full Profile” link (top right sidebar).
Please note that Kirby Partners exclusively represents this job opportunity and all candidates will be presented through our team of executive recruiters. If you have questions about this position, please email Jocelyn Clarke