Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta has retained Kirby Partners to conduct a nationwide executive search for candidates for their Vice President, IS&T Solutions Delivery.
Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta is Georgia’s leading pediatric healthcare provider and one of the most respected pediatric healthcare providers in the United States.
Children’s offers access to more than 60 pediatric specialties and programs and is ranked among the top children’s hospitals in the country by U.S. News & World Report. With generous philanthropic and volunteer support, Children’s has impacted the lives of children in Georgia, the United States, and throughout the world for more than 100 years.
Children’s provides care to children from all 159 Georgia countries and beyond. Patients come from more diverse backgrounds than any other provider in the state. Children’s serves as a bridge to Georgia’s rural communities and hospitals through transfer agreements and telemedicine sites throughout rural Georgia. Every child they serve has access to some of the best pediatric healthcare available, regardless of their ability to pay.
A staggering 60% of Children’s patients are without adequate health insurance, yet Children’s ensures they get the care they need, providing more than $121 million in unreimbursed care in 2018.
In addition to fulfilling their role as the community’s trusted source for pediatric healthcare, Children’s conducts groundbreaking research to discover new cures and trains and attracts some of the best pediatric physicians in the world.
The mission of Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta is to make kids better today and healthier tomorrow. Across three hospitals, 19 neighborhood locations and 13 telemedicine sites, Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta manage more than 1.2 million patient visits each year from 444,000 unique patients. More than 2,000 pediatric physicians provide care across 60 specialties with support from 11,000 staff and 10,000 volunteers.
Vice President, IS&T Solutions Delivery Job Overview
The Vice President, IS&T Solutions Delivery is responsible for defining and driving the organization’s Business Partnering and Project Delivery Programs in order meet organizational business requirements.
The Vice President, IS&T Solutions Delivery will lead a team responsible for the daily operation of IT technology solutions programs to ensure cost-effective, secure, highly reliable and dynamic service delivery.
The Vice President, IS&T Solutions Delivery will collaborate with internal stakeholders, contractors and vendors to ensure compliance with company policies and other regulatory requirements, including technical, administrative, and physical safeguards in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management of Information Systems, Clinical Informatics, or related field is required
- Master’s Degree in a related discipline is preferred
- 10+ years of experience across a variety of healthcare technology solution delivery and leadership roles
- Experience in leading technology programs at an enterprise-level in a large-scale, complex technology environment
- Experience in a healthcare setting
- 10+ years of experience in a combination of technology leadership, project delivery, Electronic Medical Record advancement, or quality improvement
- Knowledge of frameworks such as the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), Lean process improvement, and the IHE Model for improvement
- Certification in any clinical or clinical informatics discipline
For more information about the organization, the Vice President, IS&T Solutions Delivery position, and the community, click the “Full Profile” link (top right sidebar).
Please note that Kirby Partners exclusively represents this job opportunity and all candidates will be presented through our team of executive recruiters. If you have questions about this position, please email Bryan Kirby