Lafayette General Health has retained Kirby Partners to conduct a nationwide executive search for Associate Vice President of IT job candidates.
Lafayette General Health (LGH) is Acadiana’s largest non-profit, community-owned regional health system that owns or manages seven hospitals. (Acadiana is the official term for the south and southwest regions of Louisiana. Lafayette is regarded as the heart of Acadiana, which includes twenty-two parishes in total.)
The health system has over 4,500 employees, serving the south-central region of Louisiana by aligning with facilities across Acadiana. LGH is a founding member of the Ochsner Health Network. LGH was named by Becker’s Hospital Review as one of “150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” in 2017.
Associate Vice President of IT Job Overview
The Associate Vice President of IT (AVP) at Lafayette General is an incredible opportunity for an experienced IT leader seeking a high-profile, collaborative position to join a growing and innovative multi-healthcare system. The AVP will report to an excellent CIO and assist in his mission to create a world-class health IT structure.
This position will be responsible for providing the long-range direction for information technology and finance functions. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. The AVP has overall responsibility for the proper implementation, monitoring, and maintenance of information systems and financial technology deployed at LGH and its subsidiaries/entities, as well as affiliates to support clinical, financial, medical records, administrative, strategic and other needs, in all operating environments.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 12+ years of experience in managing complex healthcare environments as it relates to installation/administration & support of network, services, resources and systems.
- Solid IT security background.
- Multi-million dollar budget experience.
- Management experience leading teams of 40+ people.
- Broad range of technical competencies.
- Current knowledge of information systems, trends, and development in the information technology field, as well as infrastructure and support needs for effective use of technology in healthcare.
- Knowledge of project management frameworks.
- Master’s degree highly preferred.
- Working knowledge of Studer principles is highly desired.
For more information about Lafayette General Health, the Associate Vice President of IT job, and the community, click the “Full Profile” link (top right sidebar) or click here.
Please note that Kirby Partners exclusively represents this job opportunity and all candidates will be presented through our team of executive recruiters. If you have questions about this position, please email Steve Bennett.