Bryan Kirby is leading a Principal Client Services national search for Divurgent, a healthcare consulting firm in Virginia Beach, Virginia.
The Principal Client Services position will be responsible for delivering high-value outcomes to payer clients by overseeing engagements which include everything from advisory engagements to data integration to large go-lives. They will develop strong client relationships while delivering and executing on projects.
A key part of this role will be having an “entrepreneurial focus”, identifying revenue opportunities, and building solutions to meet client needs.
Quality is important to the Divurgent culture; this position is outward-facing, responsible for driving client satisfaction in support of remaining in the top 3 of KLAS ratings.
Key priorities of the Principal Client Services will be:
- Help clients define and evaluate corporate and business strategies
- Be a thought leader and subject matter advisor in technology
- Lead the development of Divurgent’s solutions and innovations
- Strengthen and differentiate the Divurgent brand
- Provide guidance on quantitative and qualitative analysis to drive outcomes
- Build strong client relationships
- Architect and deliver solutions and services
- Provide sales support in the payer area
Bryan will be seeking candidates who have a Bachelor’s degree with more than 10 years of experience in the business of healthcare.
Award-Winning Healthcare Consulting Firm
Divurgent is a privately owned and operated healthcare consulting firm committed to healthcare IT evolution, deploying tailored solutions that help client partners achieve improved operational effectiveness, financial performance, and quality of patient care.
The healthcare consulting firm has experienced year-over-year growth in its 13-year history, measured in both revenue and staff size.
Divurgent has been recognized for excellence in the following awards:
- Top 10 on Modern Healthcare Magazine’s list of The Best Places to Work in Healthcare, making the list for 8 consecutive years
- Inc. Magazine’s 2018 List of Fastest-Growing Firms for 6th consecutive year
- One of Consulting Magazine’s Fastest Growing Companies
- CIO Review’s 50 Most Promising Healthcare Solution Providers
- #1 in Adaptability and in Use of Innovative Tools by KLAS research for outstanding service delivery
A more detailed description and an application for this position can be found here.