Duke Health has retained Kirby Partners to conduct a nationwide executive search for CTO job candidates.
Duke Health is a world-class healthcare system that integrates the Duke University School of Medicine, Duke University School of Nursing, Duke University Health System, Private Diagnostic Clinic, and incorporates the health research programs within the Duke Global Health Institute.
Duke University Health System includes three hospitals- Duke University Hospital on the Duke University Medical Center campus, Duke Regional Hospital, and Duke Raleigh Hospital.
Assistant VP/CTO Job Overview:
The Assistant VP/CTO position at Duke Health is an incredible opportunity for an experienced IT leader seeking a high-profile, collaborative position to join a financially healthy and prestigious organization. The Assistant VP/CTO will support an excellent CIO in his mission to create a world-class academic health IT structure.
The Assistant VP/CTO plays a critical role as a trusted advisor to the CIO on all things technical. The incoming Assistant VP/CTO needs to evaluate how IT is currently provisioned while creating a vision and plan for driving technology forward over the next five years.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proven track record of success in senior IT roles with both infrastructure and software experience
- 10+ years of progressive IT leadership experience
- Past success leading information technology in a complex, highly matrixed environment with numerous stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to manage contracts and vendor relationships
- Graduate degree
- Healthcare experience
- Academic institution experience
- Experience with process improvement methodologies (e.g., ITIL or LEAN)
- DevOps experience
For more information about the organization, the VP, Clinical Informatics job, and the community, click the “Full Profile” link (top right sidebar) or click here.
Please note that Kirby Partners exclusively represents this VP, Clinical Informatics job opportunity and all candidates will be presented through our team of executive recruiters. If you have questions about this position, please email Bryan Kirby.