This position has been filled.
Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare has retained Kirby Partners to conduct a nationwide executive search for their Director of Technical Services position.
Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare is an integrated, not-for-profit healthcare system based in Memphis, Tennessee, with locations across the Mid-South. The health system has five adult hospitals and one pediatric hospital. There are also four affiliate international hospitals in China and Bangladesh. Through a partnership with the University of Tennessee Health Science Center, the health system helps train the next generation of medical professionals and brings cutting-edge research and treatment to their patients.
Key Network Indicators:
- 66,103 total admissions
- 389,000 emergency visits
- 42,077 hospital surgeries
- 5,948 births
- 1,662 total licensed beds
- 13,000+ total associates
Director of Technical Services Position Overview
Methodist Le Bonheur has invested heavily in technology and is in the process of a network modernization project. The modernization project includes an upgrade to CISCO for both wireless and wired infrastructure. The Director of Technical Services will oversee the network, data center operations and telecommunication systems. The Director oversees three managers and total team of approximately 35 FTEs. This position will provide leadership over architectural design, network performance, data center or infrastructure hardware, computer and network management system software, telecommunications, application development environment and related programs.
- BS Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or technical degree required.
- Eight or more years of progressive professional technical experience in a large, multi-hospital healthcare information technology environment and data center, server, network, VoIP, and security technologies.
- Five or more years supervising technical staff, technical project management and data center operations supervisory experience.
- MS Computer Science, Management Information Systems, MBA or related technical area are preferred.
- Technical certifications include any of the following are preferred: Cisco Certified Network Professional; Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer; Nortel Networks Certified Network Architect; Six Sigma, ITIL, and COBIT.
For more information about the organization, position, and the community, click the “Full Profile” link (top right sidebar) or click here.
Please note that Kirby Partners exclusively represents this opportunity and all candidates will be presented through our team of executive recruiters. If you have questions about this position, please email Bryan Kirby.