Hackensack Meridian Health has retained Kirby Partners to conduct a nationwide executive search for their Regional Chief Medical Informatics Officers (Central and Southern Regions).
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a leading not-for-profit health care organization that is the largest, most comprehensive and truly integrated health care network in New Jersey, offering a complete range of medical services, innovative research and life-enhancing care. Hackensack Meridian Health includes 17 hospitals and 500 patient care locations throughout the state which include ambulatory care centers, surgery centers, home health services, long-term care and assisted living communities, ambulance services, lifesaving air medical transportation, fitness and wellness centers, rehabilitation centers, urgent care centers and physician practice locations.
- Bayshore Medical Center
- Carrier Clinic
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Mountainside Medical Center
- Palisades Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- JFK Medical Center
- John Theurer Cancer Center
- Joseph M. Sanzari Children’s Hospital
- K. Hovnanian Children’s Hospital
- Ocean Medical Center
- Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Riverview Medical Center
- Southern Ocean Medical Center
Regional Chief Medical Informatics Officers Overview:
Currently, HMH is almost a seven billion dollar organization with over 6% margins. In order to provide the best customer and staff experiences, HMH is divided into three geographic regions.
There are two RCMIO positions available:
- Central Region: JFK Medical Center, Riverview Medical Center, and Bay Shore Medical Center and the physician practices located in Middlesex and Monmouth counties. They will be implementing Epic in June.
- Southern Region: Jersey Shore University Medical Center, Ocean Medical Center and Southern Ocean Medical Center and the physician practices located in the area of Monmouth and Ocean counties. They will be implementing Epic in September.
The RCMIOs for the three regions, along with the EVP/CIO to whom these position report, will form a leadership team to collaborate with key clinical leaders, such as the CMOs, CQOs, and the VP of Clinical applications to drive the successful adoption of clinical informatics tools and technology.
Due to the scope and unbelievable pace at which the organization is operating, the RCMIOs will not be able to practice medicine, but prior experience practicing is paramount for building credibility with the medical staff.
- ABMS board certified MD or DO
- Licensed to practice medicine in the United States
- 5+ years of experience in clinical informatics at a director level or above
- Certified in one or more clinical Epic modules
- Board certified in Clinical Informatics preferred
For more information about the organization, position, and the community, click the “Full Profile” link (top right sidebar) or click here.
Please note that Kirby Partners exclusively represents this opportunity and all candidates will be presented through our team of executive recruiters. If you have questions about this position, please email Steve Bennett.