We have been selected as Renown Health’s retained search firm for their Chief Medical Information Officer position. Judy Kirby will be leading the search.
Renown Health is northern Nevada’s healthcare leader and Reno’s only locally owned, not-for-profit integrated health network serving Nevada, Lake Tahoe and northeast California.
Renown is an entire network of hospitals, primary care offices, urgent care centers, lab services, medical specialties, and x-ray and imaging services – with more than 7,000 nurses, doctors and care providers dedicated to the health and well-being of their community.
A division of Renown Health is Hometown Health, Nevada’s largest not-for-profit insurance company. Hometown Health is locally owned and offers one of the largest provider networks in the region, serving individuals, families, and employers in Reno, Carson City, and Las Vegas.
Renown’s partnership with SilverSummit Healthplan meets the needs of their rural communities and Medicaid population, making sure that people in all Nevada counties have access to affordable quality care.
The Renown Health Integrated Network includes:
- Renown Regional Medical Center – Reno
- Renown Children’s Hospital – Reno
- Renown South Meadows Medical Center – Reno
- Carson Valley Medical Center – Gardnerville
- Renown Skilled Nursing – Sparks
- Renown Rehabilitation Hospital – Reno
- Renown Medical Group – dozens of providers in Reno, Sparks, Carson City, and rural Nevada
- Renown Urgent Care – 10 locations in Reno, Sparks, and rural Nevada
Renown Health Institutes’ specialized services:
- Renown Institute for Cancer
- Renown Institute for Heart & Vascular Health
- Renown Institute for Neurosciences
- Renown Institute for Robotic Surgery
The CMIO position is in Reno, Nevada, “The Biggest Little City,” a growing vibrant progressive community that offers year-round sunny weather, miles of hiking trails throughout its award-winning parks, area casinos, a thriving downtown, and an expanding University of Nevada campus.
A detailed position description and an application is available here.